Tuesday, December 6, 2022
HomeWorldPakistan: PTI to hold nationwide protests against Imran Khan's attack

Pakistan: PTI to hold nationwide protests against Imran Khan’s attack

Advertisers should support “freedom of speech” on Twitter feels 78 percent of Elon Musk’s followers, while the remaining 22 percent voted for “political correctness” in the recently conducted poll by the new CEO of the microblogging site.

What happened?

For more than 113 million of his followers on Twitter, CEO Musk, who recently purchased the microblogging site, conducted a poll on the platform if advertisers should support “freedom of speech” or “political correctness”.

In announcing a nationwide protest against the assault against Imran Khan. The top management of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) declared that protests would remain in place until the previous Pakistan PMs are fulfilled. The PTI announced the news following prayers on Friday.

PTI President Asad Umar announced the decision in a post on the social networking site Twitter the day before.

“The ongoing protests won’t stop until the demands of Imran Khan are satisfied,” he tweeted.

The former Pakistan Premier Imran Khan was shot at a rally protesting members of the PTI held in Gujranwala located in the Pakistani Punjab Province on Wednesday. The gunmen were not identified. the truck transporting Imran Khan as he was speaking to the crowd.

The PTI Chief was reported to have been wounded by a bullet in his leg. The incident took place close to Allahwala Chowk of Wazirabad town in Punjab. One person is believed to have died in the attack, and at least 10 other people were wounded.

The attacker was spotted in the crowd of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supporters and turned over to the police.

A former Pakistan pm as well as Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan was seen wearing an incision on his right leg and was assisted into an SUV after firing intermittently during his protest in Gujranwala.

The police later transferred him into a bulletproof car from the container truck in which he was riding at the moment of the attack. they took him to the local hospital.

Imran Khan was undergoing CT Scan, X-rays, and different tests while at the hospital late at night. A doctor informed that the press on Friday Imran Khan was in stable condition. PTI chief was stable.

Read all the Latest NewsTrending NewsCricket NewsBollywood News,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Verified by MonsterInsights