Monday, November 28, 2022
HomeWorldElon Musk polls result: 78% of Twitter customers want advertising to respect...

Elon Musk polls result: 78% of Twitter customers want advertising to respect the freedom of speech

With more than 113 million followers on Twitter CEO Musk who bought the microblogging platform has conducted a poll on the platform to see if advertisers should endorse the freedom of speech concept or ‘political correctness

Advertisers need to consider supporting “freedom to express opinions” on Twitter is the opinion of 78 percent of Elon Musk’s followers, while the remaining 22 percent supported “political accuracy” in the recent survey by the CEO who is now in charge of the microblogging website.

What has happened?

With more than 113 million followers on Twitter CEO Musk has recently bought the microblogging platform and conducted a survey on the platform to see if advertisers should endorse “freedom to express their opinions” as well as “political accuracy”.

Just moments after acquiring Twitter, Musk penned a note to the advertisers of the media giant that said Twitter would not turn into one of “free-for-all hell.”

He had stated that the goal was for Twitter to become the “most popular advertising platform worldwide.”

Why are advertisers interested?

In the overall Twitter revenues, advertisers account for 90. This morning, IPG, one of the biggest advertising firms, issued a recommendation to customers to stop spending money on the site due to concerns regarding moderation.

Musk promises to prevent Twitter from becoming a ‘free-for-all hellscape’

In the month of October, Musk officially closed the $44 billion deal worth $44 billion. Since taking over the Twitter website, Musk has been busy taking time to meet the advertisers of New York and working on making sure Twitter does not turn into the “free-for-all nightmare.”

At the time of the meeting, advertisers asked for details about how Musk will honor the promise.

Musk tweeted in 2019 about his displeasure with advertisements, Musk is now under pressure to not offend advertisers.

Musk has confirmed layoffs on Twitter

Musk issued an email to employees on Twitter asking employees to be prepared to be laid off on Friday. Twitter has asked employees on their way to work to go home and be patient until an email arrives in their inboxes.

According to reports, Musk will dismiss nearly 50 percent of employees on Friday.

The billionaire has already sacked several individuals from the top of his management, including the former Twitter Chief Executive Officer Parag Agrawal and legal head Vijaya Gadde.

Read all the Latest NewsTrending NewsCricket NewsBollywood News,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Verified by MonsterInsights